Date: June 23, 2021
Company: StellaLife (stellalife.com) – US
Job Requirement for Position: Operations Manager/Specialist or Program Manager/Specialist
StellaLife, Inc. is a fast-growing biotech start-up company looking for a highly motivated professional with strong communication, organizational, business and managerial skills to join our team. Our mission is to improve people’s lives by accelerating healing, relieving pain, and reducing the need for opioids. We are searching for experienced, determined, and resourceful professional who is passionate about enhancing lives and accelerating the growth of a results-oriented company. This vital role will require you to travel and work closely with senior team members to grow StellaLife. We are building a culture of empowering our team members to do the best work and to grow their career with complete focus on exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Responsible for the effective and successful management of day to day operations, productivity, quality control, shipping, contract manufacturer management, and safety measures as established and set for the Operations Department. Ensure safe and efficient operations. Serve as a company representative on regulatory issues. Enhance the operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced management reporting and looks for opportunities to expand systems. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company's policies and applicable laws. Train new and existing team members. Organizing the budget of the company in collaboration with the CEO, CMO and VP of Finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management/business or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, customers and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Execute 3-year LRP guiding company to increase sales and market penetration, reduce cost, expanded dental and other market opportunities
- Effectively manage the processes to produce and distribute StellaLife products and services with focus on the product creation, development, production and distribution, including 3PL and Contract Manufacturers
- Research new ways that increase our company’s competitive advantage
- Formulate strategy, improve performance, managing inventory & resources while securing compliance.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement and monitor production by various CM, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Forecast requirements of products; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions
- Having a keen eye on budgets and budgetary changes
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product by shipping centers, equipment utilization, overlook inventory management and shipping
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Meet or exceed operations labor budget expectations
- Establish contracts and pricing with CM and ensuring proper maintenance and serving as primary liaison
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors/CM
- Track CM and shipping pricing and service levels
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to product quality, customer service
- Communicate customer issues with operations/sales team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
- Perform analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilizing our inventory effectively, maintaining solid inventory data
- Communicate with legal counsel and safety department to ensure all processes remain compliant with OSHA and other governmental regulation
- Supporting the executive team’s vision, mission, values and process ideals.
- Identify and monitor Key Performance Indicators and metrics
Operations Manager top skills & proficiencies:
Leadership, Determined and Passionate, Conflict Management, Business Negotiation, Organization, Decision-Making, People Management, Data Entry and Processing Skills, Dependable & Consistent & Self-motivated/starter, Communication & Reporting Skills, Deadline-Oriented, Budget Development, Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills, Planning and Organizing, Influencing and Leading, Delegation, Team Work, Negotiation, Adaptability, Stress Management, MultitaskingLocation: Continental US (flexible)
Experience: 2+ years of operations or program management
Compensation: $20 - $22/hour
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Development: Onboarding with significant personal leadership, operations and product training.
Empower your future. Improve lives & reduce opioids. High growth. Work from home & your local area. Flexible hours. Nationwide US. We invest in every team member by providing comprehensive training.
Email your resume to StellaLife HR at support@StellaLife.com.