Optimize nutrient levels prior to surgery to maximize wound healing.
DentaMedica® is a comprehensive dental recovery support program to promote the body's healing process prior to and alter surgery. The 6-week supply of vitamin and mineral dietary supplement provides key nutritional supplements designed to enhance antioxidant and vitamin levels.
- Supports healthy bone & soft tissue prior to and after surgery
- Supports new cell growth, tissue repair, and general immune health.
- Antioxidant vitamins and minerals deactivate free—radicals and help reduce oxidative stress.
- Supports energy levels in the day and promotes rest in the evening.
- Vitamin D and vitamin K supports bone health.m
- Vitamin A plus beta—carotene supports healthy cell growth and maintenance of epithelial tissue.
- Vitamin c supports healthy tissue growth and collagen formation.tem
- The B—Complex moderates the stress response function during periods of physical stress.
- Additional included supplements play a key role in maintaining healthy immune function, protein synthesis and collagen formation.
Vitamin D deﬁciency-related complications hinders surgical recovery.
Vitamin D deﬁciency is a worldwide public health problem. Vitamin D deficiency is associated with up to a 300% increase in dental implant failure rate while also increasing dental-related complications. DentaMedica® is designed to boost bone-related support nutrients to optimal levels prior to dental surgery.Read More
Antioxidants are vital to periodontal health, bone physiology, and soft tissue bone healing
A large population today suffers from vitamin and mineral deﬁciencies, which help increase antioxidant levels.
Antioxidants are essential building blocks that help combat oxidative stress and important for dental surgery recovery. Find out what essential vitamins promote healing and how vitamin deﬁciency hinders recovery.Read More The DentaMedica® Recovery support Program aims to restore vitamin and antioxidant levels in patients prior to dental procedures to address the possibility of failure that may occur as a result of vitamin deﬁciencies