Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) is a second generation platelet concentrate to be utilized as a scaffold containing completely natural growth factors. It follows the logical concept that by improving tissue vascularization to defects, one simultaneously improves tissue regeneration. Learn More from Experts >>
Cost-effective and natural ways to regenerate tissues
• Save money for your practice and begin using natural PRF in everyday practice as predictable barrier membranes, plugs for extraction sockets, and gingival grafts in periodontology
• Accelerates wound healing
• Improves bone graft stability
• Experience extensive hands-on practice performing phlebotomy techniques
• Learn an inexpensive, scientifically proven method to enhance patients’ hard and soft tissue healing through the use of a simple centrifuge
WHAT IS PLATELET RICH FIBRIN - PRF PRF is a provisional 3-dimensional matrix made of fibrin that accelerates wound healing It contains a number of growth factors found in human blood centrifuged to reach supra-physiological doses that assist in tissue regeneration It significantly decreases the rate of infection up to...
Dr. Walter Tatch is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon and has published articles in scientific journals, including Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Journal of American Association of Cosmetic Surgery.
makes oral health and pain management solutions that improve dental patients’ experience. We believe that better oral health comes from better ingredients and better formulations. Our natural approach is an extremely effective alternative to traditional products. VEGA®
Oral Care solutions reduce pain, promote healing and reduce the need for opioids. All done in a more natural way.